The drop-down version of the Archive list may have saved space in the sidebar, but if the sidebar is pretty much centre-aligned, then it looks a bit out of place.
To solve this, we can use some CSS code to move it to the centre as well.
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR THEME BEFORE MAKING THIS CHANGE
1. Log into WordPress using an administrator account.
2. Now click on “Editor” in the “Appearance” section of the sidebar.
3. Next, click on “Stylesheet (style.css)” on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. Search for the “Widget areas” in this file.
5. Insert the following code:
6. Click on save. The widget should now be centred: