Are you struggling to get your blog off the ground?
Do you need help getting WordPress and the plug-ins set up?
Are you having trouble getting traffic to your site?
Because today I’m going to offer you the chance to get help with all of those problems and lots more besides for the low price of €9.95 per month – and that includes access to the entire DIY Blogger archive which normally sells for €9 per month alone!
For €9.95 each month you will receive:
Access to the Beyond Blogging Project
- Four “lesson” posts. These concentrate on making money with your blog, or using it to promote your business and may include case studies, audio interviews and site evaluations.
- One new Mastermind task or project – something we all work on together
- Help and support in the moderated forum
Access to DIY Blogger
- Step-by-step guides on how to
- make cosmetic changes to your blog
- install plug-ins
- optimise for search engines
- make backups of your blog
- and lots more!
Being a member of both
- means that you can ask me an unlimited amount of technical questions about your blog in the Beyond Blogging Project forum, and at the same time benefit from all of the latest guides being created for DIY Blogger
Here’s what you have to do:
- Visit the Beyond Blogging Project and sign up to be a member there at the normal price of €4.95 per month
- When you complete the registration form you will be asked who recommended the project to you. Enter “DIY” in this field, and I will send you a discount code.
- Sign up to the DIY Blogger and enter the code to activate the discount.
And the best bit of this offer is that you get instant access to the entire archive on both sites – no drip fed content!
The small print
The DIY Blogger price includes 19% German VAT. You can cancel your subscriptions to either site at any time by cancelling the subscription in your PayPal account. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers.